Babes In Disneyland History:
Babes in Disneyland launched in the summer of 2007 as an online travel guide for families wanting to take their babies to the Disneyland Resort. By the end of that year, the Babes In Disneyland became a blog that quickly became a Disney fan favorite. In fact, Babes In Disneyland is among the very first Disney “mommy” blogs. Today, Babes In Disneyland combines the best of everything the Walt Disney Company has to offer families with young children and Disney fans alike, in addition to providing reviews and information on the latest travel products, Southern California destinations and lodging options and much more for families. Lisa, and her staff of seven writers, are dedicated to providing readers with authentic, truthful reporting and inspired stories about Disneyland and beyond. Although Babes In Disneyland focuses on families with young children, it attracts fans of all types because it is so well-known for being one of the most accurate Disney-related blogs on the internet due to Lisa’s close relationships with most of the Disney business units–from the parks to the studio and beyond.
Babes In Disneyland Social Media At-A-Glance:
- 4,300+ fans on Facebook.
- 3,600+ followers on Twitter.
- 1,800+ followers on Pinterest.
- 730+ followers on Instagram.
- 516 YouTube subscribers.
- Klout score of 65 with top areas of influence including Disneyland and Disney and ranked as a “Top Disney Moms Influencer.”
The Babes In Disneyland social media footprint is further enhanced by its team of contributors, all of which with their own Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and personal Facebook pages.
- 80% of readers are women between the ages of 25 and 44.
- 90% of her readers have children under 18 living in the home and most of which have children ages 8 and younger.
- 45% of her readers’ household income is $50K to $99 per year
- 35% of her readers make over $100K per year.
- Readership stretches around the world, but is mostly in North America with specific concentration in the western U.S., including California, Arizona and Utah.
Advertising & Promotions on Babes In Disneyland (AKA we are PR friendly with brands outside of Disney!)
We love working with great brands! Because Lisa is a marketing consultant, she will never work with a brand whom she thinks she cannot generate clicks, mentions and buzz. Her top priority is keeping her readers happy and engaged while meeting the needs of brands she works with. Not sure if your product is a good fit for Babes In Disneyland? Lisa can work with you to find a way to spin your product’s marketing message to fit her readers. Most important for nonDisney brands is this: the blog is geared toward families with children who have disposable income and love to travel. They are devout readers even though the niche is small and Babes In Disneyland has a lot of influence on those readers. Learn more about the types of products promoted and advertised on Babes In Disneyland.
Babes In Disneyland’s Accolades:
- Lisa’s has written about the Disneyland Resort for the Orange County Register, OC Family Magazine and Main Street Magazine, a magazine published by Disney Parks and Resorts, in addition to many online publications.
- Lisa has been featured as Disneyland expert in the 2012 Lonely Planet Southern California guide, the Los Angeles Times and in AAA publications across the country.
- Named one of the best Los Angeles-area bloggers in 2009 by Nickelodeon’s Parents’ Connect.
- Named one of the top 25 mom blogs in Southern California by Circle of Moms in 2012 and 2013.
Babes In Disneyland Book:
The Babes In Disneyland book is the only Disneyland Resort travel guide written specifically for families with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. It features everything families need to plan and execute their Disneyland Resort visits from appropriate attractions by age to parking information to an entire chapter for families with special needs children and beyond. Babes In Disneyland: The ultimate Disneyland Resort guide for families with young children is currently available on iBooks. Additional version will be available on Amazon and Lulu soon.
About Lisa Robertson:
Best known for her expert knowledge of Disneyland and the Disneyland Resort, Lisa Robertson writes about Disneyland at her Babes in Disneyland blog and is the author of the 127-page book Babes In Disneyland: The ultimate Disneyland Resort guide for families with young children–the only Disneyland planning guide for families with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. As a member of the Disneyland Resort press pool and former Disneyland tour guide and writer for the resort, Lisa is well known in Disney fan circles as a name that is known and trusted for accurate tips and information.
When Lisa is not writing about Disneyland, she is working hard as a freelance communications strategist and freelance writer specializing in pediatric health and development, healthcare and medical research. She also spends her time chasing after her three boys ages 8, 6 and 3. She has been married for 12 years to her husband, Will, a television producer.
Lisa is available for on-camera, print, and radio/podcast interviews and in-person lectures about the Disneyland Resort and her experiences building her Babes In Disneyland brand.