Lisa Robertson is a communications professional with more than decade of experience providing marketing, public relations, copywriting and online strategy services for some of the California’s best-known companies and nonprofits. From messaging difficult issues for one of the state’s leading health insurance providers to reporting on serious medical issues affecting children from the Orange County Register to providing website infrastructure and branding services to one of the country’s leading children’s hospitals to ghost writing for executives at the “Happiest Place on Earth,” Lisa’s expertise in crafting the very best, most appropriate messaging for her clients has made her sought after some of the country’s leading brands.
Her specific skills and expertise including:
- Public relations and marketing strategy and plan implementation
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Influencer relations with a dedication to connecting brands with influencers with verified engagement
- Writing services, including ghost writing, internal communications, long-form and feature reporting, newsletters, radio and print ads, emails/email promotion, blog posts, talking points, press materials, recruitment materials, brochures, social media posts, patient education, parent education and web text. She is also very experienced at writing text specifically for low-literacy populations, children, teens, medical researchers, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Speech writing and coaching
- Website architecture planning and writing–including overall marketing plans for sites.
- Television pitch writing and presentation formatting and coaching
As needed, experts from Lisa’s network of marketing, public relations and television/video production specialists may also be brought in to work with clients to ensure all of their needs are being met by the very best in their fields.
BEYOND THE JOB
Words and the strategies behind getting those words noticed are Lisa’s passions. She loves it all so much so that these passions have bled into her personal life. In her free time, she writes two hobby blogs, Babes In Disneyland and Once Upon Magnolia. Babes In Disneyland has earned national acclaim as one of the most popular Disneyland fan sites in the world. The blog provides families with the tools they need to plan wonderful Disneyland vacations and provides news and information on the Walt Disney Company as a whole. Because of the high quality and integrity of the site, Lisa enjoys a close working relationship with Disney and has been provided access to interview many of the organization’s leaders, including company heads Bob Iger and Tom Staggs, animation head John Lasseter and many more. Babes In Disneyland has earned numerous awards and enjoys a highly engaged, dedicated audience throughout the western U.S. and around the world. In addition, Lisa’s book “Babes In Disneyland: The ultimate Disneyland Resort guide for families with young children” will soon be released in its third addition. Learn more about Babes In Disneyland and Lisa’s Disneyland expertise.
Lisa has a bachelor or arts degree in communication studies from California State University of Long Beach and clear BCLAD multiple subject teaching credential from California State University, Los Angeles. Lisa has lectured on public relations, social media trends and ethics in social media at Azusa Pacific University. She is available for marketing and public relations consulting, writing projects, as well as academic lectures and speaking engagements about niche blogging, social media strategy and building successful online brands. She is also available for online, print, radio and on-camera interviews related to her professional work and her knowledge about the Disneyland Resort and family travel.